In Dubai, Free Zones are separate territories with unique regulations that differentiate them from the Mainland. These zones are considered as separate jurisdictions and are governed by specific rules and regulations.
A Free Zone Company or Free Zone Establishment is a limited liability firm governed by the regulations and rules established by the specific Free Zone it operates in.
Features and benefits of the Dubai Free Zone Establishment (FZE)
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE) has become a single shareholder limited liability company which can be incorporated in all Free Zone, UAE.
- 100% expat Ownership
- No currency restrictions & 100% repatriation of capital and Profits
- No corporate, personal or capital gains tax
- World-class infrastructure
- No foreign exchange restrictions
- Companies can operate 24 hours
- Easy availability of human labour
- Availability of renewable residency visas for 3 years
It is considered as a special economic zone with regional benefits, and independent governmental authorities and entities monitor it.